- Information We Collect.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you contact us via our hire enquiry forms or contact form. If you choose to hire a product from us, we or our third-party IT and payment processors to store your payment information. We also collect data through our partner sites, who subsequently enquire about a hire. When you hire from Kärcher Hire Ireland or if you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We will only send promotional emails if you explicitly provide us with consent to do so, usually at the point of an enquiry. If you have opted in to these emails, you may opt out of them at any point either verbally or in writing to [email protected]e.kaercher.com; We may send you service related emails related to your hire, to enable the hire to take place and to inform you about details relating to your hire, such as Delivery Times or changes to the machine ordered.
(c) Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you visit the Kärcher Hire Ireland website. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
(d) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual or company who is a current or former Kärcher Hire Ireland customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to [email protected] If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly and as required by law.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Kärcher Hire Ireland will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to ensure we can carry out all aspects of our service to the customer. We may also use your information to send you marketing communications and respond to your questions and concerns.
- How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Kärcher Hire Ireland will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Kärcher Hire Ireland (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information (i.e. name, company name and job title) you elect to make publicly available on our, such as posting reviews or comments on our product pages or blog pages, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
(b) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Kärcher Hire Ireland will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Kärcher Hire Ireland, our users or others.
(c) Behavioural Targeting / Re-Targeting: We partner with third parties (namely Google) to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. If you access the Kärcher Hire Ireland Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected by Kärcher Hire Ireland may be stored and processed in Ireland and within Europe, via third party applications, as well as within the wider Kärcher Group internationally. Kärcher Hire Ireland may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other organisations within the Kärcher Group across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- How We Protect Your Information. Kärcher Hire Ireland is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Kärcher Hire Ireland or guarantee that your information on the Kärcher Hire Ireland servers, which are managed by a third party, may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our Customer Portal, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at [email protected] We do not take payment online; however we may take payment for your hire over the phone. No data relating to the card used to pay for the hire is ever stored by Kärcher Hire Ireland, but may be stored by third parties.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Kärcher Hire Ireland will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Data Access, Correction, Deletion, and Opt Out. For current or past Kärcher Hire Ireland customers, you can request to review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Kärcher Hire Ireland, or third parties providing services to Kärcher Hire Ireland, keep on file by emailing [email protected]. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly and as required by law. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Kärcher Hire Ireland does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 18 years old, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Unit 21, Finglas Business Centre,