The KM 105 range from Kärcher features a host of new innovations that rewrite the rule book for ride-on sweepers. Available on a contract hire basis, the sweeper features new concepts like the main brush position, operator-specific control system, eco!efficiency mode, Power Plus boost system and centrally-positioned side brush combine to make the KM 105 the most sophisticated sweeper available, ultimately resulting in lower running costs, increased safety and greater productivity.
Sweeping crescent side brush
– No more tedious sweeping by hand.
– Cleans in corners in a single pass.
– Time saver: no more manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes necessary.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
– Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
– Automatic cleaning.
– Filter elements with 4x performance.
– Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
– Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
– Less wear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
– Programmable in 28 different languages.
– Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
– Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
– Easier to drive over high kerbs.
– Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
– Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
– Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
– Colour coding.
– EASY-Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
Power Plus concept
– Excess power generated during motion is transferred to a battery.
– When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||6300|
|Working Width (mm)||640|
|Battery capacity (Ah)||240|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Waste container (l)||110|
|Hill climbing ability %||12|
|Operating speed (km/h)||6|
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||1800 X 1250 X 1450|