The BRC 45/45 Carpet Cleaning Machine combines both deep cleaning and interim cleaning functions in one machine for larger carpeted areas. If the machine is placed in the interim mode the carpet can be vacuumed and re-used after around 20 minutes. This machine offers superb cleaning results in a single pass, working either forward or backwards, meaning the working direction can be adjustable to the carpet. Floating brush head (with contra rotating roller brushes) simultaneously cleans deep into the pile from two sides.
Up to 500 sq m, 1000 sq m, 2000 sq m
• Two 40cm contra-rotating brushes agitate carpets for a thorough clean.
• iCapsol interim cleaning process has the carpet ready for traffic in 20 minutes.
• Floating brush system provides consistent brush contact, even on uneven surfaces.
• Fast brush change as no tools are required.
• Float switch in the wastewater tank protects the vacuum motor.
• Removable dirty water tank with built-in handle, for simple emptying of wastewater.
• Optional hose and hand tool for spot cleaning and upholstery cleaning.
• Fresh water tank with integrated 1.5m filling hose.
• Large 10” non marking tyres provide simple transportation.
• Easy operations makes it ideal for training personnel.
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||350/1000 iCapsol|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||350/1000 iCapsol|
|Brush Width (mm)||406|
|Power Supply (V)||1/240/50|
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||768 x 546 x 1245|