The MIC 35 is a small road sweeper with low emissions making it perfect for urban low emission zones, or areas with environmental restrictions, thanks to state-of-the-art diesel technology, common rail direct injection and particle filter. Its efficient 35 HP engine significantly undercuts the strict limits of the exhaust emissions standard STAGE V and has an impressive economical efficiency.
The large comfort cab has a panoramic view and the operating panel is easy to use with a clear layout. This mini road sweeper has tool-free access to all of the maintenance areas, as well as the multiple options for integrating attachments. Front attachments are easily mounted via the standardised coupling triangle, rear tools are installed without stress by means of the quick-change system with hydraulic tilting frame. There is a multicoupler system for fast and drip-free connection of the hydraulics.
Available for short or long term hire.
Economical and environmentally friendly drive
- Common rail direct injection and particle filter lower the emission values below the exhaust emissions standard STAGE V.
- For applications in urban green zones.
- Lower fuel consumption protects the environment and lowers the operating costs.
Integrated quick-change system
- Mounting of front implements via standardised coupling triangle.
- Replacement of implements at the rear using quick-change system with hydraulic tilting frame.
- Optional multi-coupler system for fast and drip-free connection of hydraulics.
Maximum operating comfort
- Largest cab in its class (1.45 m³ air volume), 360° panoramic view, ergonomic and clearly arranged.
- Windows on both sides, lockable storage compartment, USB charging port, bottle holder.
Extremely easy to maintain
- The high-quality components make possible very long maintenance intervals of 500 or 1000 hours.
- Tool-free access to all maintenance-relevant components, e.g. via the swing-out motor cover.
- The cooler can be put in a defined maintenance position for cleaning.
- Particle filter
- Air conditioning system
- Waste container, 800 l
- Flashing beacon
- Year-round use